Each applicant is personally interviewed and chosen by our leadership team to join our staff and have been through an extensive hiring process which includes:
- Criminal Background Checks
- Driving Record
- Proof of Citizenship
- References Checked
- In-Depth Interviews
- Skills Assessment Test
- Verification of Training
- On Going Random Drug Testing
- Fluently Speak English
- Liability Insured
- Quality and Assurance Standards
To ensure the quality of services, our caregivers have constant supervision
- In-Home Plan of Care Developed by You and/or A Family Member
- Regular Quality and Assurance Visits from A Senior Staff Member
- Ongoing Care Management
- Attendance Electronically Monitored
- Senior Staff Member Is Available 24/7
- Prompt Response to All Your Needs
Safety and peace of mind are important factors in anyone's life. Our caregivers are chosen for the kind of qualities that make them a comfortable addition to any home.
Our caregivers display a conscientious approach to performing services with friendliness, and consideration while allowing you to live as independent as possible.
We employ our caregivers and are responsible for social security, workers comp and unemployment. They are covered under our liability insurance and bonded.